October 1, 2013 — JUST RELEASED! Ghosts of the Mid-Atlantic, Volume 2 THE BOOK is now available for purchase as a Kindle eBook or print book. Click here for more information. Also includes updates from Volume I’s stories!
October 1, 2012 — Ghosts of the Mid-Atlantic THE BOOK is now available for purchase as a Kindle eBook or print book. Click here for more information.
- The Blair Witch, Spook Hill, the Snallygaster, the Dewayo, the Snarly Yow/Black Dog, and More! The Burkittsville, Maryland, Area
- Haunted Theaters of the Mid-Atlantic: The Maryland Theatre, Hagerstown, Maryland
- Haunted Theaters of the Mid-Atlantic: The Apollo Civic Theatre, Martinsburg, West Virginia
- Haunted Theaters of the Mid-Atlantic: Ford’s Theatre and the Petersen House, Washington, D. C.
- Magical Matron: Madeleine Vinton Dahlgren and South-Mountain-House, Boonsboro, Maryland
- Haunted Dream Home, West Virginia
- A Haunted Family, Maryland and West Virginia
- House Ghosts, White House Guests, Washington, D.C.
- The Spirits of Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol: Victorian Ghosts and Victorian Christmas Traditions
- “Unprecedented” Investigation at a Haunted Virginia Bed and Breakfast
- Haunted Edgar Allan Poe sites and the Poe Toaster, Baltimore, Maryland
- Special International Issue: King Tut and the Spirits of Highclere Castle, Newbury, Berkshire, England
- The Graves House, Grand Junction, Tennessee, and the Wilson House (432 Abercorn Street), Savannah, Georgia
- The Buildings of Storer College, Harpers Ferry, West Virginia
- The Potter House, Hagerstown, Maryland
- The Westwood House, Maugansville, Maryland
- Zion Church, Hagerstown, Maryland